Please read carefully the terms and conditions of contract and waiver of liability as outlined below.
1. Health and Fitness Requirements: Participants must be in good health and reasonable physical condition. Participants with any medical problems are responsible for their own health. Any medical expenses incurred while on the camp/trip will have to be borne by the traveller and not by Wanderknots. Travel insurance is not covered by Wanderknots although we can provide you with assistance for the same.
2. Route Changes/Postponement or Delay: Wanderknots may for any reason change the date of commencement or conclusion of the camp/trip, or it is possible that a route change, postponement or delay (either in relation to departure or to the duration of the expedition) may become necessary due to inclement weather, political restrictions or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay, participants have no right to refund of the camp/trip price (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage. If the trip is cancelled for no substantial reason a refund will be made in part or full.
3. Accuracy of information: Please ensure that all the information provided by you such as names, numbers etc are accurate. Wanderknots cannot be liable for any erroneous information given by you. Wanderknots will not in any way be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by you as a result of erroneous information provided by you or your peers.
4. Pictures/Content: The pictures clicked by the Wanderknots representatives while on the camp/trip will solely be the property of our organization and may be allowed for use on any kind of social media.
5. Camp/Trip cost: This cost is subject to road and weather conditions. By confirming your booking for any of the service provided on our site(wanderknots.com) it is assumed that you agree to incur the additional cost of travel and stay in case the transport and stay mentioned in the blueprint is unavailable or for any unforeseen reasons.
6. Adventure activities: Any sort of adventure activities or Swimming on any Wanderknots camp or trip will be subject to our organisation’s approval, no traveler,/camper will be allowed to engage in any of the above mentioned activities without the consent of the Wanderknots team. This point is included in the T&C to ensure the travelers safety with respect to certain destinations where such activities might be deemed unlawful or unsafe by the government or local authorities. Wanderknots is not against any adventure sport and hence the traveler can participate in such activities if the required safety measures are in place and approved by the government. Each participant who wishes to partake in any such activities is solely responsible for their own safety.
7. Responsibility/Liability: By agreeing to use any of the services as mentioned on our site, travelers and their kin waive any and all claims that may now and in the future be against Wanderknots, and release from all liability and agree not to sue Wanderknots and its officers,
employees, guides, agents or representatives (collectively its staff) or the licensor for any personal injury, death, property damage, or loss sustained as a result of your participation in any service as offered by Wanderknots, due to any cause whatsoever. For any booking made
on Wanderknots.com or at our office, It is considered that the traveler is aware of the usual travel dangers and risks inherent alongwith the additional dangers and risks, some of which may include: physical exertion for which the participant or traveler may not be prepared for; weather extremes subject to sudden and unexpected change; remoteness from normal medical services; evacuation difficulties etc. It is also considered as an acceptance by the traveler of all the inherent risks of the proposed trip and the possibility of personal injury, death or property damage or loss resulting therefrom. By agreeing to use the services provided by Wanderknots, it is agreed upon that if a traveler suffers from any injury or illness,Wanderknots can arrange medical treatment and emergency evacuation service, as they deem essential for the travelers safety. This cost will have to be borne by the traveler or their kin.
8. Cancellation policy: A booking for a trip/camp is considered only when the initial 50% payment is made. If an amount of less than 50% is paid as advance amount, the participant’s seat is subject to cancellation by Wanderknots without any prior notice. The cancellation policy is applicable only for those who have made the advance payment of 50% for any trip. The entire payment of the trip will have to be made at least 10 days before the commencement of the trip. A failure to do so might result in cancellation of the participants seat for that particular trip.
The cancellation fees for the trips will be as follows:
-Cancellation made 1 week prior to the trip, no refund.
-Cancellation made 2 weeks prior to the trip, 50% amount will be deducted.
-Cancellation made 3 weeks prior to the trip, 25% amount will be deducted.
-Cancellation made 4 weeks prior to the trip, 10% amount will be deducted.
-Cancellation made within 24hrs of payment, a full refund will be given back.
No refund will be given in the following cases after the payment is made partly or fully:
No refund will be given for camps and trips costing less that 3000/-
No refund will be given for any tickets that have been booked (bus, train, flight, car)
No refund will be given for cancellations made 1 week prior to the commencement of the trip.
9. Transferring the booked seat: Wanderknots allows for transfer of the booked trip for travelers in one of the two following conditions:
-The traveler has made the payment 3 months before the commencement of the trip.
-The traveler has made the payment in part or whole but wants to transfer the seat to another person, in this case the traveler will have to give the same to us in writing via mail. In this particular situation no deductions will be made in the paid amount unless for bookings/reservations made in the name of the traveler who had originally made the booking. The additional cost will have to be paid as an overhead before the commencement of the trip.
10. Information for travelers kin: In Case of emergency or no network areas or any unforeseen event, Wanderknots will not be obliged to attend to your queries beyond what is deemed fit by our organisation.
11. Content on this T&C- We may change the content of this document at any time and from time to time without a prior notice. Kindly check this document for updates each time you visit our website to be sure that you are aware of any changes.
The Company owns no responsibility in any manner over any dispute arising out of transactions by any third party using your account/e-mail provided by you to the Company or payments made by your credit card by any third party. In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or WanderKnots.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by the Company. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify WanderKnots.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
1. About The Policy- This policy is set forth to protect our traveler/customer’s personal data, which documents how data provided to us is processed. This policy is not a contract but serves as as our commitment in protecting the personal information provided to us.
2. Traveller/Customer Consent- This Policy outlines the T&C mentioned while accessing and using the service at Wanderknots.com. By accessing this website and by providing your personal information to us while booking a trip or any other services mentioned on this site, it is considered as an agreement from your end to justly follow this document.
4. Our Commitment- We respect your right to privacy and we aim to ensure you have a trustworthy experience with us, while using any of our services on the website. We respect your need to know how your personal data is being used. You can be rest assured that we handle your personal data with utmost care.
6. What Types Of Personal Data We Process- This section summarizes the types of personal information about our travelers/customers that we collect, use, and disclose:
6.1 Data concerning you as an individual- This includes name, age, gender, address, telephone, mobile, email, social networking contact details, pictures, blood group,proof of government identity, card and other payment details, health information and travel insurances (if any), your preferences, and any other information provided to us by you or in relation to you which concern you as an individual.
6.2 Business related information- If an individual associated with a business or other organisation who have booked for one of our services, then your personal data may include the following information: business or organisation details (such as name, address, telephone
numbers, etc.), your work profile in that business or organisation, and your contact details within that business (such as work address, work telephone and mobile numbers, and work e-mail address etc).
6.3 Enquiry and booking information- Information concerning enquiries and bookings made with or through us for any of our services. This information may include: records of enquiries and searches made by or on your behalf, and other data relevant to your enquiry. We also record details of results, estimates and other information given in response to enquiries. We also record any other travel services booked or enquired by you. The details of the co-travelers travelling; dates and times of travel, cost and payment details (including card details), details of any personal identity details provided to us by you or on behalf of you and sensitive information such as health, medical, dietary, mobility, disability, religious or other special conditions or requirements.
6.4 Performance information- Information generated through any booking or other contract made with or through us, details will also include any information arising during any holiday or other travel services used on or through our website.
6.5 Survey Information- Information collected through any surveys we conduct.
6.6 Competition information- Information collected through any competitions or promotions we conduct.
6.7 Loyalty Information- Information collected through any loyalty program that you might have joined with us.
6.8 Feedback Information- Information collected through any feedback form or social media, where you have written about us.
7. Correspondence- Any sort of Correspondence, communications and messages, emails etc between you and us, and between us and third parties, relating to any booking or booking inquiry, or services from our website.
7.1 Website usage information- We might collect information about your visits and browsing of our website, unless your web browser blocks this. The data we collect will depend on how much you use our website. This information includes: data and registrations for any accounts, forum, feedbacks, usage of our social media pages, newsletters or other features of our site; usernames and passwords, log-in / out history, and settings; actions taken within any account or other registration and posts to any forum, feedback, review or other social functionality on our website.
8. How We Collect Or Generate Your Personal Information
8.1 Visiting our website- By visiting and using our website you or the device used while browsing might provide us with your personal information.
8.2 Data you provide- Your personal information will include data you provide from correspondence with you; verbally to us over the phone or in person; by filing in any field or form on a website; by filling in any printed form we provide you with, by e-mail, from documents you provide us with, and from updates to any information you provide to us from time to time. This includes when you: register or subscribe for any service, account, members, or loyalty program, or make an enquiry or booking for a trip or other travel services whether in person, by phone, through our website or otherwise; send us your comments or suggestions; subscribe to any newsletter or other publication; and request sales and advertising information, including brochures or ebooks. If you do not provide us your personal information we may be unable to provide you information or book travel services for or on your behalf.
8.3 Data obtained from third parties- We may obtain personal information concerning you from third parties related to travel or otherwise, that you may have an association with.
8.4 Data generated by us- We and any suppliers working with us may generate personal information relating to you, including in connection with responding to any enquiry, booking or complaint; or in performing any booking or other contract with you. We may record telephone calls with you.
9. What Do We Use Your Personal Data For?
9.1 Operate our website- To operate and provide the search, booking, accounts, review and other services, facilities and functions of our websites. This includes managing any accounts or registrations you have with our websites and making changes to your settings and profile at your request.
9.2 Provide information and respond to enquiries- To provide information to you about our website and services and to keep you updated generally.
9.3 Bookings and other contracts- To enable you to make bookings, and to fulfill, provide, perform, administer, manage, and enforce all bookings, orders, and other contracts which relate to you (including if you are a traveler in a booking made by someone else), and to collect, use, and disclose any transactions authorised or made with us which relate to you.
9.4 Payments- To collect and make payments due and to administer our accounts pertaining to you or information related to you.
9.5 Communication with customers- To communicate with you concerning any enquiries, bookings, travel services provided, problems and complaints, and to respond to any submissions, enquiries or requests from you.
9.6 Record keeping- To keep internal records and maintain reasonable archives, including concerning as to enquiries, bookings, contracts, travel services, and complaints.
9.7 Manage and improve our business- To analyse, audit, provide, operate, administer, maintain and improve our business, website, systems, and services; to carry out surveys and analyse the results; to run promotions and competitions; undertake product or customer
research/development; to assist us in and help us to improve our sales, editorial, advertising and marketing processes; to carry out other business development and improvement activities; and to provide training to our staff and suppliers.
9.8 Direct marketing- To carry out direct marketing and promotions with information relating to you out forth on our website and social media handles. We will discontinue any such activity if you wish to not be a part of it. Although we will use your very personal/sensitive information only after your prior consent.
10. Direct marketing by us- We may use your personal information to carry out direct marketingand send you marketing messages, materials, adverts and promotions relating to travel services we provide or which can be booked with third parties through us. You will be free to withdraw your consent to this at any time, by contacting us via mail. We may disclose your personal information which is contact data (such as name, e-mail, postal address, telephone, mobile number) to third parties selected by us. They will use this to carry
out direct marketing in their own right and will use it to send you marketing materials, advertisements and promotions relating to products and services they offer or which can be booked through them. You will be free to withdraw your consent to our disclosure of your personal information for this purpose at any time, by contacting us as mentioned above. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect any disclosures we have already made.
11. Disclosure Of Your Personal Information- We disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
11.1 Bookings- We disclose your personal information to third parties as necessary to deal with any booking enquiry being made by or for you, to make any booking requested by or for you, to perform and administer any booking for you or other contract with or in respect of you.
11.2 Suppliers of travel and other services- If an application is made through us for travel or other services on or from our website, we may pass your personal information to the respective party.
11.3 Insurance- If any application is made through us for any travel or other insurance to cover you, we will pass your personal information on to the insurer.
11.4 Public forums etc- Where any facility on our website is clearly designed to make certain of your personal information public then any personal information you provide in relation to that forum or other facility, where it is clear that it is intended to be published, will be disclosed to the public accordingly, subject to moderation by us.
11.4 Legal requirements- We may supply personal information to a government authority or regulator where required to comply with a legal requirement, for the purposes of permits, customs, visas and immigration, or where reasonably required to protect your vital interests or enforce any booking or other contract. We may disclose your personal information where otherwise required by or permitted by law.
11.5 Customer Representatives- If our customer is a business or organisation, and we are holding your personal information in your capacity as an associate of that business or organisation, then we may disclose to them that personal information. If our customer is making a booking or booking enquiry on your behalf, with your authority, then we may disclose to our customer your personal information as reasonably required in connection with such booking or enquiry, or the subsequent performance of or payment for any booking made.
11.6 Business acquirers- In the process of providing personal information as stated in this Policy, information will be provided to and will pass through and could be retained by various service providers along electronic, digital and various other transmission routes.
13. Location Of Your Personal Information- Where we disclose your personal information to third parties, that disclosure may also involve a transfer of your personal information anywhere in the world, and those third parties may themselves transfer, store or otherwise collect, use and disclose that information anywhere in the world.
14. Keeping Your Data Secure
14.1 Our general commitment- We are committed to doing what we reasonably can to keep your personal information secure, and we put in place appropriate organisational measures to ensure against unauthorised or unlawful collection, use and disclosure of your personal information and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal information. We have accordingly implemented rules with a view to achieving this.Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. All third parties that obtain personal information from us are required to protect your confidentiality and personal information in a manner consistent with this policy, and/or as required
14.2 Storage of your personal information- The personal information we collect from you online is stored by us and/or our service providers on databases protected through reasonable security measures.
14.3 Your security measures- For your own privacy protection, we encourage you to maintain anti-virus and other malware protection software on your computers and other devices, and to maintain your own measures to protect your personal information. Please do not include sensitive personal information in any e-mails you may send to us, including payment card information. We also encourage you to be careful about who you give personal information to. We never contact you to ask you for sensitive personal information, such as payment card information, or sensitive personal information such as passport numbers or log-in details, and we will only ask you for such information in person or through our website, or by telephone in connection with a booking you are making or have made. Please let us know if anyone contacts you in our name.
15. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information For?- We keep your personal information for so long as it is reasonably necessary. We also save the information details for our database which might be for an indefinite period of time.
16. Your Rights:
– Access to your personal data: You may request us to tell you what personal data we are processing and for what purposes, and to provide you with a copy of your personal data that we hold. Although in some cases we might not be able to comply with the required demands.
-Use causing any distress or damage: You have the right to request us to stop using your personal information for any purpose in any manner that is causing you or is likely to cause you any distress or damage. This request may be subjective.
-Use for direct marketing and electronic communications: You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal information to carry out direct marketing to you as well as to engage in electronic communications with you.
-Correction of inaccurate information: You have the right to ask us in writing to rectify, block, erase or destroy any personal information we hold about you.
Prohibitions-The following actions will be considered as misuse of the website, and are thus prohibited:Transmission or distribution of technologically harmful data like virus, malicious software, trojan,etc.;Posting or transmitting content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to any kind against any group or individual;Transmission of junk mails, spam or chain letters;
Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;Posting unsolicited promotional or advertising content;Distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights in any way; Promoting an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music file, providing or creating computer viruses; Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or posting video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of
any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian). We hereby hold no liability to any sort of damage or harm caused to your software, data or computer device by downloading content from this website.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content- The content available on this website is copyrighted and hence is the sole property of WanderKnots. Modification, misuse, translation or creation of derivative work on the basis of website content is highly prohibited.
Wanderknots.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party.
Registration & Security- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You will notify wanderknots.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any
other breach of security. Koovs.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to
Terms of Sale- Once you place an order with WanderKnots, you thus agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
All the orders placed with us are subject to availability of the desired product. Once an order is placed, an acknowledgement e-mail stating the confirmation of your order will be received by you. Please note that this acknowledgement does not mean the acceptance of
your order. Your order is only accepted once the payment is received from your credit/debit card/account.
A standard authorization check is carried out on your payment card once your order is received by us. This is done solely to make sure that you have sufficient funds and thus your transaction can be carried out without any hindrance. We make our best efforts to ensure that the product descriptions and set prices are accurate. However, error may occur. If it is discovered by us that the mentioned price at which you placed the order is incorrect, you will be informed by us at the earliest. You will be given the following two options –
You can reconfirm your order at the corrected new price; If you do not wish to make the purchase any longer, you can cancel your order;
Free delivery may be subject to minimum order value as per the Shipping Policy; In case we are unable to contact you regarding the price change, your order will be considered as cancelled, and the debited amount will be refunded back to your respective account.
We offer you promotional discount codes that are applicable on the purchases made on this website. These discount codes can be applicable on all or certain specified products. Please note that use of only one discount code is permissible per order. You cannot use a discount code if an order is already placed. As a condition of purchase, the Site requires your permission to send you administrative and
promotional emails/calls. We will send you information regarding your account activity and purchases, as well as updates about our products and promotional offers. We shall have no responsibility in any manner whatsoever regarding any promotional emails/calls/SMS/MMS sent to you. The offers made in those promotional emails/calls/SMS/MMS shall be subject to change
at the sole discretion of the Company and the Company owes no responsibility to provide you any information regarding such change.
By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase products you have selected based on standard Site restrictions, Merchant specific restrictions, and on the terms and conditions stated below.
You are required to create an account in order to purchase any product from the Site. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to print your orders and view your past purchases.
The Site takes no responsibility for the services or products that are sold or supplied by third party vendors. The Company makes no warranty to their end users for the quality, safety, usability, or other aspect of a product or service that is supplied by a Merchant and/for some services or activities that involve potential bodily harm (such as rock climbing, etc), and for those activities, the Company takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing those services.
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or services you buy from Wanderknots.com, however, it does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. The prices mentioned on the Site are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s) and/or service(s) available through any online or offline sale. The pricing is subject to our pricing policy and the prices shall be determined only at Wanderknots.com sole discretion. While we strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Wanderknots.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Wanderknots.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. By using this Site, the User agrees to comply with all of the T&C hereof. The right to use the Site is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s), if any. The User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Company, and the Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. While it is the Company’s objective to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of the Company, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Company may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
Linking to this website You may provide links to our website homepage. However, it should not suggest our association with you in any form or the other. Also, doing so must not bring any legal or reputational damage to our website. The User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related thereto. The Company shall not be liable for any damages to the User’s equipment resulting from the use of the Site. Unless otherwise specified, the material on wanderknots.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale India. We make no representation of the materials that are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own will and wanderknots.com is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Guarantee of Products/Services- wanderknots.com hereby disclaims any guarantee of the accuracy in terms of finish and appearance of the final product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website may not meet your expectations.
Limitation of Liability
Wanderknots.com will not be responsible or liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if Wanderknots.com has been informed in advance.